personal service from a local company
trusted by law enforcement
Important Information About Paying Your Invoice Online
- If you have an open invoice when you set up auto payment, you must pay the open invoice manually. Auto payments only happen on FUTURE invoices.
- When you are on the payment screen, you must select the payment method by clicking on it to highlight it.
Then submit the payment.
The next screen will give you a chance to review before final submittal.
- When setting up manual payment or auto payment, please log in to your account every so often to make sure everything is still running properly.
- Once an invoice has been submitted for payment, it will show as "Payment Pending" until the payment is posted.
- Payments made through your bank account take a week to process before they are posted to your account.
- If you submit credit card payment, it will add it to our credit card processing batch. We run the batch generally between noon and 3 PM. If you submit payment after this time, it will be picked up the next day.
- If you have any questions about online bill pay or need any help setting it up, please contact Donnetta Byrd at 210-341-8900 or e-mail your questions on our contact form (select Billing for subject)